Exhibition Halls 2, 3, 4
Find venue for
About this venue
These exhibition halls can be booked individually or in conjunction with the Dome. They open up to create a spectacular clear-span space with excellent rigging capabilities.
This is the most versatile area at Sydney Showground. The large footprint, 22 meter high ceilings and excellent rigging capabilities make this the perfect venue for medium to major exhibitions. It's also versatile enough to accommodate corporate functions and conferences in a variety of set-ups. Adjoining meeting rooms overlook the venue and there is a dedicated public catering area. The complex has Sydney's largest loading dock facilities and can be loaded in two different locations at once reducing bump-in time. Essential infrastructure is easily accessible with power, water, gas, compressed air and data all concealed in embedded trenches.
Exhibition, Dinner, Cocktail Party, Conference, Concert, Film Shoot, Lunch, Meeting/Training/Seminar, Product Launch
• Operable walls allow the venue to be divided into three individual spaces
• Extra-large loading dock - potential to load in two locations at once
• High ceilings with wooden beams provide excellent rigging capabilities
• Concealed service trenches for power, water, gas, compressed air and data
• Adjoining breakout meeting rooms which overlook the venue
• Dedicated public catering area
*Capacities are per hall